Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED will offer no warranty service without this number.
SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one year labor and parts from the original ship date. During this period, SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED's option, without charge to you.
All shipping fees both to and from SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED must be paid by the customer. All returns must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts installed by SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED at the original system build) replaced by SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED or its authorized service center, become the property of SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The product owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this product other than as set forth below. SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the product. SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED) accessories or complements.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED only. Any shipping costs on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your product, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If the product must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED technical support staff to ship your product. SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
2. Pack the product in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product.. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the product with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED Service Center
ADDRESS: Longjing Industrial Area D# 8th Floor, Bulong Road 335#, Longgang District,Shenzhen, 518129, China
3. Upon receiving the product, SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED will repair or replace your product (at SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED's discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability).
4. SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED will pay for shipping to the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above for RMA and shipping. However, you are responsible for shipping charges both ways. The cost of the reparation will be the 30% of the purchasing cost showed in the proof invoice.
SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED is not responsible for loss of time, even with hardware failure. SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than an SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED technician attempts to service the product. SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought at SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED. Under no circumstances will SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. SUNHANS TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED makes every effort to make sure all information on our website and information media is correct.